Buying MS mesos every day for my company

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Buying MS mesos every day for my company
I am a gold buyer for my company,i need to buy large amount of mesos on all servers every day. Maple Story mesos, nx cash, items. Vindictus gold US Servers. We pay with verified paypal. I am new here, just found this forum, but we will have a good start here!
If you are a seller please add my skype: mypandaria
Quote Originally Posted by jasmintea View Post
No one? so sad
I have 19 stacks of max cash on windia, 3 stacks on Chaos, 2 on Bellocan and 23 on Scania, PM me your offer for each.
Wrong place go to the market place.
i can sell you lots i just need to know how i got a account from a friend with 8 125 levels on there
Added you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?