Tutorial on creating a GUI in arma 2

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Tutorial on creating a GUI in arma 2
Basicly I would love it if someone could help me find this. I have been going at it all day and still -> ** poof ** nothing

A simple tutorial on creating a monkey GUI would be ideal but really anthing that has to do with custom GUI's would be nice

i know how to manipulate in game GUI like

Code:
createDialog "RscDisplayPassword";
ctrlSetText [1001,"Lystic Menu V1"];
Quote Originally Posted by ikillindreams View Post
Basicly I would love it if someone could help me find this. I have been going at it all day and still -> ** poof ** nothing

A simple tutorial on creating a monkey GUI would be ideal but really anthing that has to do with custom GUI's would be nice

i know how to manipulate in game GUI like

Code:
createDialog "RscDisplayPassword";
ctrlSetText [1001,"Lystic Menu V1"];
Why are you crying on my thread when you don't even know how to make a GUI lmao.
Bohemia Interactive has a GUI Editor you can download. Pretty sure infiSTAR used it in a way.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?