Magic or animals plugin

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Magic or animals plugin
Does anyone know a good plugin for more animals and a little magic?
It's for bukkit
I think you mean mods. Plugins do not have these type of features. There is a lot of difference betweem them
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
I think you mean mods. Plugins do not have these type of features. There is a lot of difference betweem them
Hmm so I would need to instal mods on the server, my PC and the players that want to join?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Hmm so I would need to instal mods on the server, my PC and the players that want to join?
As far as I know, you can only make a modded server with some mods. I may be wrong though.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?