NoRecoil Adresses

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
NoRecoil Adresses
Hi Guys,

Does someone have the NoRecoil Adresses?

I`ll like to make my own one


Greetz, Velux
NoRecoil is highly bannable. I wont suggest you to use it.
NoRecoil is found through OllyDBG and such programms. Not easy.
And if someone found it, they're probably going to use it themselves.
I don't even have BO II on this PC atm, otherwise I'd give it a shot, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Act. H4x0R View Post
Hi Guys,

Does someone have the NoRecoil Adresses?

I`ll like to make my own one


Greetz, Velux

Try this one: 0x00605B32


Change it as a 1 Byte to 235 to enable no recoil, and 116 to disable no recoil.



Credits: I believe it was Jorndel's MW3 tutorial that helped me. If I remember correctly.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?