Finally Master Prestige.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Finally Master Prestige.
It has been a rough 7 month job, lots of tears and lots of joy.

Looool nice K/D
Gratz
I've got banned once when I was at Prestige 6 (early in the game, nolifed my butt of with @Jorndel).
And when I got a new account, my Computer broke
Haven't gotten my new one yet
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Looool nice K/D
Gratz
I've got banned once when I was at Prestige 6 (early in the game, nolifed my butt of with @Jorndel).
And when I got a new account, my Computer broke
Haven't gotten my new one yet
Tough shit
WTF ultrakill?
Quote Originally Posted by pielog View Post
WTF ultrakill?
8 rapid kills, got it using VTOL targeting the main spawn in Nuketown.

I haven't used a single hack in multiplayer and thanks to others
gz nice k/d btw you have used xp trainers?
Nice K/d rate
U can get Ultra Killer and Chain Killer by Killstreaks?????
Yup. Those are kind-of easy to me, since getting a quad feed 10 times is harder than this.
lol that made my day, now I'm gonna go and pwn noobs on nuketown I got the quad feed by a very good tactic play hq and tac insert near when they are all on the hq u just fuck em up at respawn lol so funny
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
lol that made my day, now I'm gonna go and pwn noobs on nuketown I got the quad feed by a very good tactic play hq and tac insert near when they are all on the hq u just fuck em up at respawn lol so funny
I sense a high dose of sarcasm within this perimeter.
It was sarcastic when they got shot after destroying the hq

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Are u sure u got it with a vtol?
Medal - The Call of Duty Wiki - Black Ops II, Modern Warfare 3, and more!
It says here that only guns count towards it.
"Rapid Kill Medals are awarded for killing multiple enemies in a certain timeframe. Unlike previous games, the timeframe to achieve these kills is much larger, and each kill extends the time to achieve the next. As with the Killstreak Medals, scorestreak kills do not contribute to this. "
donwload link?
Yup, with a vtol. It was my first "real good" calling card to show-off, since i don't remember getting 8 kills in a row with a normal gun.
@billy.g download for what?
Gratz man ! Im only @ 7th prestige
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?