Gold Bars

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Gold Bars
I have got 89,100 Points in Gold Bars plus 37,474 Points.
 
Click Here to view Images


The question is:
What should I do with the Gold Bars?

1) Keep them. Get more and collect them until a rare item appears which you want to buy.
2) Sell them and buy a weapon
Thanks! =D
Keep them. Get more and collect them until a rare item appears which you want to buy.
Meh, who knows when that can be just by yourself a weapon.
Every time I get a gold bar I sell it!
I need one more and I will take the decision! XD
i remeber getting 20k gold bar on and i rmeber seeing a 50 000 goldbar
-.- Sell the goldbar
If you realy dont know what to do with yout gold bar's dont worry!
Give them to me I will know what to do with them
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us