Scammed

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by VIP-Member View Post
Do you think I scammed him? Nope
I didnt change hes runescape account password.. i think he forgot it with hes gay fuck ass brain or something... I didnt scamhim
he got on my nerves
and so i changed warrock account.
Yes i hacked hes lvl 34 but he still has it anyway... i suggest ch goes fuck a donkey up the ass real hard and, GET THAT F PIC OF A SKELTON HEAD FROM TRANCE THINKING HE ALL KOOL WHEN HE A FAGGIT.
Dont beleive ch about some shit he says. all nerds talk
if u get me, ignore this fuck ass noob.
P.S.
HES A CERTIFIED NERD!
NOOBS GO BOM BOOM
First of all, you are fucking flaming! So you should get banned.

Second of all, You have scammed him -.-
Leave This For The Judge To Decide!
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
gota scamed...

u should have changed the pass and email on warrock acount when u got it so he wont get to it? changing its pass...
dude, he said hed give me the security questions to change the password and everything, and he never did.
Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
dude, he said hed give me the security questions to change the password and everything, and he never did.
not that bright kid y didnt u ask him frist
Quote Originally Posted by VIP-Member View Post
Do you think I scammed him? Nope
I didnt change hes runescape account password.. i think he forgot it with hes gay fuck ass brain or something... I didnt scamhim
he got on my nerves
and so i changed warrock account.
Yes i hacked hes lvl 34 but he still has it anyway... i suggest ch goes fuck a donkey up the ass real hard and, GET THAT F PIC OF A SKELTON HEAD FROM TRANCE THINKING HE ALL KOOL WHEN HE A FAGGIT.
Dont beleive ch about some shit he says. all nerds talk
if u get me, ignore this fuck ass noob.
P.S.
HES A CERTIFIED NERD!
NOOBS GO BOM BOOM
OMG noob scammers
Quote Originally Posted by VIP-Member View Post
Do you think I scammed him? Nope
I didnt change hes runescape account password.. i think he forgot it with hes gay fuck ass brain or something... I didnt scamhim
he got on my nerves
and so i changed warrock account.
Yes i hacked hes lvl 34 but he still has it anyway... i suggest ch goes fuck a donkey up the ass real hard and, GET THAT F PIC OF A SKELTON HEAD FROM TRANCE THINKING HE ALL KOOL WHEN HE A FAGGIT.
Dont beleive ch about some shit he says. all nerds talk
if u get me, ignore this fuck ass noob.
P.S.
HES A CERTIFIED NERD!
NOOBS GO BOM BOOM
Lol, u basically just said u scammed me, but not saying the word Scam
Give me his email . Il get u ur RuneScape account back and his warrock se hell be lef whit nothing . Pm me his email .

Also next time u make a trade go to www.elhacker.net download trojan client and server . Put Runescape acc info in txt file and put trojan PT on it then send it to him and if he scams just fak up his pc so he will be left whit nothing .

I sugesst downloading WarTrojan // Can fak ur Procesor and RAM in few sec
or NetBus for advanced users . I can send u these two trojan over msn .
uhh mental, you really promote sending viruses and malware wrecklessly, don't you?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
uhh mental, you really promote sending viruses and malware wrecklessly, don't you?
I dunno, but he likes that site.. He always suggests people use it when they are scammed.
just send him one of those project1 trainers...
Quote Originally Posted by mental81 View Post
Give me his email . Il get u ur RuneScape account back and his warrock se hell be lef whit nothing . Pm me his email .

Also next time u make a trade go to www.elhacker.net download trojan client and server . Put Runescape acc info in txt file and put trojan PT on it then send it to him and if he scams just fak up his pc so he will be left whit nothing .

I sugesst downloading WarTrojan // Can fak ur Procesor and RAM in few sec
or NetBus for advanced users . I can send u these two trojan over msn .
Ur Inbow is full Mental
lol, this is just to fun to read

-No Comment-

p.s I'm Neutral
Quote Originally Posted by Ryyko View Post
lol, this is just to fun to read

-No Comment-

p.s I'm Neutral
Yes it is fun to read lol.. But I am on CH's side.
Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
Ya, you took a full black(g), full addy(g), 2 mil, a cannon and many other stuff, and you dont consider that scamming? ya i have my account, but u took all my stuff, did i do anything to ur warrock account?no.
I hope you die a horrible death tonight prick
noob....i use to play and i had whip torages blue mask obby set inf boots and gloves and like 1.5m cash +other things
Quote Originally Posted by damanis1 View Post
noob....i use to play and i had whip torages blue mask obby set inf boots and gloves and like 1.5m cash +other things
Why do we care..?
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us