DetectedCanadaFrost Memory Hack [v1.4]

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
CanadaFrost Memory Hack [v1.4]


Status:
Undetected

Auto on features:

- Instant Weapon Reload
- No Weapon Change Delay
- No Weapon Recoil
- No Grenade Damage
- Fast Knifes
- No Knock Back
Hotkey features:

- Wifreframe = F2
[On/Off]

- WhitePlayers = F3
[On/Off]

- No World = F4
[On/Off]

- No Sky = F5
[On/Off]

- Invisible = F6 ( No, you can't shoot while using it)
[On/Off]

Virus Scans:

Xⓘ/Xⓘ
Video:


ScreenShot:


Credits:CanadaFrost
VI/LucN
Bandi12
Stalin
Gellin


CanadaFrost[v1.4]_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 529 downloads Scanning…
Nice hacker!
Can anyone give me a injector for this? The one I use apparently won't inject it without being detected. Would be greatly appreciated. (Came back after a while don't know whats undetected at moment SORRY!)
Good Job Man! Thanks For the update!
What injector do I use? I use many injectors and the box doesnt pop up
Won't inject for me... Win 7.
FUCKING DETECTED OMG
nice hack but iwas playing with it for like 10 mins ad it got detected ( for me )
u guys its not detected its ur dam injector it works fine
Quote Originally Posted by Hades45 View Post
u guys its not detected its ur dam injector it works fine
What injector are you using?
@Hades45 Can you pm me the injector you're using?I want to try it out while I can.
whaat injector use? i test so much injector's and no work :/ please tell me
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?