I quit.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I quit.
Account for Sale:

-3 Char Slots

-5 Vaults Unlocked

-All Chars Unlocked

- 3,346 Fame

- 2 Gold

- 35 Stars

- Currently a Lvl 20 Wizard filled in one of the Slots

- A few UT's in Vault, such as Coral Ring, and Ring of Divine Faith, nothing big, just crap.

I quit.


Meet me in Right Cloth Bazaar, USEast, Username: Riigged. Give me One Life Pot In-Game and I will /tell OR Skype you my account info.

Thank you, I will still be visiting MPGH but maybe in a different game forum. Not sure, Hope to see you around still though.

-Riigged


(@People wondering why I want a life pot when I am quitting, I want the Life Pot to buy something for my friends birthday :P )
First To See
So you sold it already? If not im there waiting
Bump * No, I haven't sold it, add me on skype/PM me through MPGH.net

Skype- chrisrocks123126
RoTMG IGN- Riigged

What I want for account: One Life/Offer.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Bump * No, I haven't sold it, add me on skype/PM me through MPGH.net

Skype- chrisrocks123126
RoTMG IGN- Riigged

What I want for account: One Life/Offer.
how do i know this isn't a scam lol
Sold. Goobye RoTMG ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is a scam, alright? @Hux I have proof this guy is scamming, so sad it lets himself know for so little since he is "quitting" I have the conversation to proof in game he scammed.
http://i.imgur.com/5558jSu.png
Quote Originally Posted by lordmoo View Post
This is a scam, alright? @Hux I have proof this guy is scamming, so sad it lets himself know for so little since he is "quitting" I have the conversation to proof in game he scammed.
http://i.imgur.com/5558jSu.pngⓘ
Ouch... he scammed me about a month ago I took full HD video of it, but I let it go since it was only one pyra. Now I know, the number one thing you should look for to see if it is a scammer is insane prices.
@Hux, if you need me to upload my HD video if the above screen isn't enough, then I will gladly oblige.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post
Ouch... he scammed me about a month ago I took full HD video of it, but I let it go since it was only one pyra. Now I know, the number one thing you should look for to see if it is a scammer is insane prices.
@Hux, if you need me to upload my HD video if the above screen isn't enough, then I will gladly oblige.
that would be great, post in scammers grave though.
Oh god.
Just when I was beginning to think this guy was trusty.
I have the life
IGN: FairHero
"Yes, sweet! Someone quitting, I find it very good for them they can sell their account and move on."
>scamming

...ha...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us