Stealth Injection

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Stealth Injection
I wonder if anyone can let me know stealth injection code?
or maybe help me?
No one gunna give you the code.
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
No one gunna give you the code.
The method? any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
The method? any ideas?
How do you do it currently?
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
How do you do it currently?
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
I wonder if anyone can let me know stealth injection code?...
what do you mean?

Stealth = Very good version

Not-Stealth = ok version

You need to have the ok version before you can have the very good version. Um...walk before run?.

edit:
+ http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...convertor.html
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
what do you mean?

Stealth = Very good version

Not-Stealth = ok version

You need to have the ok version before you can have the very good version. Um...walk before run?.

edit:
+ http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...convertor.html

What the hell do you mean by this?
There is no specific "stealth injection" algorithm, it is just a name people have decided to give any algorithm which is less likely to be detected by the game than the largely publicized algorithm which creates a remote thread to call loadlibrary inside another module.
Yeah ^ Its just a different injection method.
As far as I know, there are 4 publicly released methods
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Yeah ^ Its just a different injection method.
As far as I know, there are 4 publicly released methods
Oh no, there is indeed more than 4 methods of injection; you're probably thinking: CRT, LdrLoadDll, Thread Hijack, Manual Map from my injector. The other ones are public, just not widely used and may require special circumstances like a suspended process or depend on undocumented functions. I can also think of some other ways of injecting modules into a process such as patching the import/export table and TLS directory (or the entrypoint) and then executing the modified version or applying the patches while the process is suspended.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Oh no, there is indeed more than 4 methods of injection; you're probably thinking: CRT, LdrLoadDll, Thread Hijack, Manual Map from my injector. The other ones are public, just not widely used and may require special circumstances like a suspended process or depend on undocumented functions. I can also think of some other ways of injecting modules into a process such as patching the import/export table and TLS directory (or the entrypoint) and then executing the modified version or applying the patches while the process is suspended.
Oh I'm sure theres plenty more ways of doing this, but I'm not much of an expert in this type of field, so my knowledge is dim. I just know of those 4 you mentioned. Thanks for the info tho
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us