GP/ EXP BOT

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
GP/ EXP BOT
Instructions:

Start:
1. Change Your Combat Arms Screen Resolution To 1024 By 768 This Will Not Work If You Don't!
2. Open Combat Arms And Log In To Your Account
3. Join Any Sever And Channel You Would Like

EXAMPLE: Bravo, Channel 2 then you start the bot and go back into combat arms

4. In The Lobby Alt-Tab Out Of Combat Arms And Start Up The Bot And Quickly Get Back In To Combat Arms
5. The Bot Will Do The Rest While Your Away Do Not Interrupt The Bot While It Is Running Unless You Are Done Using It For The Time
6. Have Your KDR Killed But Getting Your GP And Rank Up!

Note:
If You Get Kicked You Don't Have To Restart The Script It Will Do It All For You

Note:
You Can Pause Or Suspend The Script At Anytime

End:
1. Alt-Tab Out Of Combat Arms And Find The Little H In The Little Tray To The Bottom Right Of Your Screen And Right Click And Hit Exit

Have fun with more GP and a higher Rank


CREDIT FOR BOT: Instructions: Giggity-Goo
CREDIT FOR POST: whitten001

VIRUS SCAN:
Virustotal. MD5: 2c01d3030cad84efdcfcf06af3173887 Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.ModifiedUPX.C!92 Win32.Bankerⓘ


enjoy!

thank me if i helped
Combat Arms EXP Bot.rarattachment deleted · 748 downloads before removal
/Approved whenever you release it

Great job, might just use this.
lol yea, he didnt put an attachment
Interesting...
Release it (attachment this time) and i'll test.
Legify posted this I think...a few weeks ago...
sorry attachments up now, idk why it didn't attach.
anyways enjoy!
Wow great job, ill give it a try.
Hmm... I'm going to let you guys test this out, see if it works. If it actually is working let me know. If it's fake I'm going to be so disappointed... As well, if it's just a repost then screw you~, but if it does work I take that back, I don't care who posted it first as long as the thing works and I can use it. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Seathre View Post
Hmm... I'm going to let you guys test this out, see if it works. If it actually is working let me know. If it's fake I'm going to be so disappointed... As well, if it's just a repost then screw you~, but if it does work I take that back, I don't care who posted it first as long as the thing works and I can use it. :P
QFT ^_^ lol same here
ok so how u make the combat arms screan that do u go to option and do it there

ok ium testing out guys right now thx dude
Looks exactly like the bot from Legify's post a little while back.

Also I was looking around another hack site and saw this. So either they leeched it from you or you leeched it from them...
If this is a repost, I will just remove it. Update me when you have proof please.
Looks leeched, but he gave the author Giggity-Goo credit I suppose. I will see if this works.
i knoe this already but i dont like this much..i dnt wanna get fck my KDR.. i knoe this 2 months ago..
My KDR is already terrible, so idk.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us