HelpStaff for MC Server

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Staff for MC Server
ellllllo MPGH MCers!

I'm here today (back from like 2011) to ask a great favor of those who will accept the challenge!
I'm with iPlayMC (iPlayMC - An iPlayOG Minecraft Server)
1. Advertiser
2. Designer

Both of these jobs will work together. Advertiser's job to advertise on different sites whereas the designer is to create advertisement/banners/videos, pretty much whatever is required to have a successful server!


PM me about these position. I will need proof that you can advertise/design.
You should post a thread in the server advertising section it would probably give you a higher chance of people wanting staff
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
ellllllo MPGH MCers!

I'm here today (back from like 2011) to ask a great favor of those who will accept the challenge!
I'm with iPlayMC (iPlayMC - An iPlayOG Minecraft Server)
1. Advertiser
2. Designer

Both of these jobs will work together. Advertiser's job to advertise on different sites whereas the designer is to create advertisement/banners/videos, pretty much whatever is required to have a successful server!


PM me about these position. I will need proof that you can advertise/design.
You should also post this on a different forums... I dont find it the smartest idea to advertise your server on a hacks website, may attract some unwanted people flooding the server.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us