Why CFNA is empty?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Why CFNA is empty?
Servers currently have "nobody" playing.
You can also see the TOP players, most of them don't enter on CFNA for one month or more.
I really don't know what happen but the servers are pure lagged for 89% of players.
Always 120+ ping.

Leave your answer.

This post isn't a question, It's just a thing to discuss about.

For example, in CFAL only 10% players have lag or had before and servers are "full".
Quote Originally Posted by OnlineGamingCrew View Post
z8games , is just failing at the moment.
Yeap... they are
The non-stop milking for money is finally getting to the players.
Servers are having problems...
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Servers are having problems...
As Cataclypse said & the servers are lagging every once in awhile!
Quote Originally Posted by Gunlox View Post
As Cataclypse said & the servers are lagging every once in awhile!
Hah! Once in awhile? For the past, what, 3? weekends? Crossfire has been flipping out on us CFNA players
Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
Hah! Once in awhile? For the past, what, 3? weekends? Crossfire has been flipping out on us CFNA players
Well yeah.. and it still continues...............
its a bug .
120+ ping is lag? The best I can get is 272 lmfao
I'm from this 89% .
I'm aussie, so i've always had around 280-320 in alpha. So i play us west, i get 180 ping there, still rediculous.
So, i'm taking up CF PH, the ping, constant useless zp weapons and stupid hack detection is nearly getting to me.
If it weren't for the hacks CF PH would be perfect.
Or you could Make a Private Server That would Be way more better
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
I'm aussie, so i've always had around 280-320 in alpha. So i play us west, i get 180 ping there, still rediculous.
So, i'm taking up CF PH, the ping, constant useless zp weapons and stupid hack detection is nearly getting to me.
If it weren't for the hacks CF PH would be perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TeddyBear View Post
Or you could Make a Private Server That would Be way more better
Unless i can get the source, no chance.
Yea, I quited crossfire to, finally, this stupid game costed my around €250...
These days I have that total of money left, now I spare for a Better pc.
These days just playing on minecraft servers, no BM or such things which need money

But yea I lagged out really hard.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?