Waiting....questions, The Server It will be Easy, Normal or harder? It began with the reinforcements as put in the post? Be 24 hours? these are my most recent questions ...
My rotmg private server !
I hope this works I always wanted to try one of these
Approve plox
Banana .... SERVER PRIVATE QUIERO YO JUGAR A ESTE SEWRVER ADMIN ASELE EL LIKE!! YAAAAA
Somebody APPROVE plz 

Chuck norris aproved
Is there some reason this is not being approved?
I'm not sure... maybe Hux just isn't on.
Waiting For Approval !! So Excited to this Game 

@Hux Approve Please
#Hux can approve pLolz post? pag: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...te-server.html
don't use meta scan, use virustotal and virscan.
Release please
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Discussionsany rotmg private serversEA 9 Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling RotMG Private Server FilesRI 29 Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source CodeHow to run Botmaker's ROTMG Private server (text tutorial)
108 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsRotmg private server is here 77 Realm of the Mad God Private Servers DiscussionHow Not to get Banned from the ROTMG Private Server...MI 8
