Legify's hack pack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Legify's hack pack
Hi, So I used Perx, and I listed D3**** as the first one. About an hour ago, these hacks were working when i just injected the D3, but now, they do not work. I get into game fine after injecting, but then I can't use wall hack, wires, etc.
ANy help?
Quote Originally Posted by VanityJeff View Post
Hi, So I used Perx, and I listed D3**** as the first one. About an hour ago, these hacks were working when i just injected the D3, but now, they do not work. I get into game fine after injecting, but then I can't use wall hack, wires, etc.
ANy help?
dont make a thread asking how to make it work, look at the most recent thread with hacks and ask there.

/Closed
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us