Indiegogo

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Indiegogo
Hey guys I'm posting this to ask for your help, my roommate and I are making a film this summer documenting our buddy and his friends life in the motocross scene. Were really excited because this is going to be our first full length film in our production company. I know that many of you won't be able to donate but if you could just share it somewheres it would really help us get our names out there and help us achieve our goals below is the link to the page. Thanks for your time!

Http://igg.me/at/panicrevfilm
How about... No?

Yeah, I think that's the answer.
This seems PHISHY

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IT???????????????
So... your making a porno?
Its an indiegogo page which isnt a phishing site and you can just type panic rev indiegogo into google and youll find it, if youre going to be stupid dont bother posting and if its a no just move along I was just asking for help not ignorance
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us