QuestionHelpWallMgr ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WallMgr ?
Hey guys what is the String to find "WallMgr" in OllyDbg? and maybe current addy for WallMgr for CFNA if u got it plz?
Strings:
Code:
EdgeShotEnabled
WallShotEnabled
PerfectWallShotEnabled
GL
Thanks! What about the actual "WallMgr" String that I search?
Quote Originally Posted by kinibayVIP4 View Post
Thanks! What about the actual "WallMgr" String that I search?
It's in every strings that I provided
Google is ur friend
Credits: @bandi12

Code:
||===============================================================||
||==========================| WallMgr |==========================||
||===============================================================||

#define WallMgr 0x0
#define TextureType 0x574
#define ShootTroghWall1 0x568
#define ShootTroghWall2 0x56C
#define ShootTroghWall3 0x570
Not Sure
Thises the right addys ... String i use
Code:
EdgeShotEnabled
WallShotEnabled
PerfectWallShotEnabled
Code:
0xDB167C
Thanks @3D I know how to find it now
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us