Problem in Warrock

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Problem in Warrock
Hi guys

I started today play Warrock cuz I cant before until I saw the video

My problem is this When I play Warrock in the the middle of the game a

messege pops out and disconnect me from the server and from the game too ..

Here is a screenshot:






Does anyone have any idea what can I do in order to fix that anyoing

problem?

Its realy means a lot to me please help ]]]]]]
It's a Common problem no one knows where it's coming from .... I think
it's coming from the computer...
Ever try hitting 'ignore?' seems to work for me, but I've only gotten the error twice.
Ignore will cause the game to close. The reason that is coming up "supposedly" is pb is updating the message boxes to reflect what they are really doing (banning the account forever and not for 1440 mins or w/e) so instead of a good looking "your kicked" box.. you see that crap. The string length is pb doing it's job and returnig a value thats higher than it should be = kick.

Then again.... does this look like the warrock helpdesk? Pretty sure there are billions of topics on this on the official forums.
Exactly there is alot of topics on the normal website, lol it's fun and i wish it cud be fixed
ZOMG i had that to
really bad error

so, how to fix it?

U need to reinstall windows
I have the same.. but i'm not going to reinstal windows..
yes sometimes it pops up sometimes not....so we just need to wait .im sure thay fix it soon
They haven't yet omg it's appearing all the time!!!
same here!!!!!!!!!!!! wont go!!!!!!!! has anybody got any hacks up to cause theis or bypasses?
This message only comes when I use invis... otherwise it doesn't appear for me...

And a bypass won't help, it appears even when u have a workin bypass
well i was only using a bypass dat i fnd and dats when i get it
i got something similar to that except it was from a hack and it got me banned on two accounts lol
ive changed to my mums comp to play and the same thing comes up wts happinging and no accounts are getting banned
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us