WTBPayPal's Verification

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal's Verification
I need it fast the money is blocked I will pay you after you verify my paypal account.
Gonna do it for free bish , just give me some time.
Lol.
Only method is etrade.
If you live in the US I could PM you the ebook for free.

How much are we talking about?I have an old bank account that is still open and has like 10$ in it.

@Wyo
Quote Originally Posted by SzaQal View Post

How much are we talking about?I have an old bank account that is still open and has like 10$ in it.

@Wyo
I also have 10 on this blocked account can you verify for me¿?
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Bump .
Just make a canadian paypal
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us