UnhappyInjctor trouble. Please help!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Injctor trouble. Please help!
Alright, I just downloaded the PerX injector
but when i put the stuff in it and run Combat Arms,
it just shuts Combat Arms down. Please tell me what
i am doing wrong!
ALSO. I dont understand how and what people mean by changing Combat Arms' "Compatability."
For the PerX Problem trying runnin It as admin Then try running both CA+PerX as admin

And

For the compatibility answer Uhh,right click on your CA launcher go all the way down to Properties then go to compatibility then there should be A scroll down box with a list of compatibles click on one then hit apply+OK

Thank me if i helped

Heres a screenshot to help you even more
Sorry, but i do not have windows vista. i have Windows XP
Quote Originally Posted by crashboy96 View Post
Sorry, but i do not have windows vista. i have Windows XP
Uhh you cant run s admin well Anyway the compatibility is still the same
alright, i am using windows 2000 compatability for it, i dont see a Windows XP one.
also i am the computer Admin
Quote Originally Posted by crashboy96 View Post
alright, i am using windows 2000 compatability for it, i dont see a Windows XP one
Depends on the hack which ode you'll use, goodluck+ Readmy sig
samsung im gettin a problem with legifys hacks it says d3dx9_33.exe needs to close were sry for inconvenience wat do i do?
LOOK GUYS WHEN U START THE INJERCT BOWER THE 2 DILLS BUT BUT DILL39 then the hackbs dill them set it up your done
ummmm. Sssaaaee1 i couldnt understand almost 1 word that you just said.... sorry
Quote Originally Posted by crashboy96 View Post
ummmm. Sssaaaee1 i couldnt understand almost 1 word that you just said.... sorry
Ahaha !
Try Windows 95 Compat Mode it works for me.
Kash, i have tried both compatabilities.
sorry, cant help you there. im sure someone else can though.
I get it sometimes when i inject patched things or am not doing something right...
Quote Originally Posted by crashboy96 View Post
Alright, I just downloaded the PerX injector
but when i put the stuff in it and run Combat Arms,
it just shuts Combat Arms down. Please tell me what
i am doing wrong!
ALSO. I dont understand how and what people mean by changing Combat Arms' "Compatability."
Check PerX to close after injection.
Usually I don't need compatability mode, but It may be your anti-virus. The good majority of the hacks I use I first must turn my anti-virus off.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us