Netflix Account Shop [$1]
Hello, no fancy thread design as far as I know
I am now selling Netflix accounts, they are all working.
However some are restricted to the US and some don't have a stream plan but all of them have a credit card linked to them so you can just use that to activate it again.
If you are not from the US and got a US account a proxy or a vpn should work. If you don't want a US account just ask me before payment and I will check an account that does not have restrictions.
I will be removing the accounts from my list to assure I do not double sell the accounts.
The prices are that follows:
1 account: $1
5 accounts: 4$
10 accounts: $8
Stock: 75 accounts and increasing as this thread is created.
I may not have alot of posts but I hope you can trust me.
I will ALWAYS check the account(s) before giving it/them to you.
The first 3 buyers get a 50% discount.
2/3 buyers has gotten the 50% discount.
Add me on skype: jojjo3771 if you are interested in buying.
I am now selling Netflix accounts, they are all working.
However some are restricted to the US and some don't have a stream plan but all of them have a credit card linked to them so you can just use that to activate it again.
If you are not from the US and got a US account a proxy or a vpn should work. If you don't want a US account just ask me before payment and I will check an account that does not have restrictions.
I will be removing the accounts from my list to assure I do not double sell the accounts.
The prices are that follows:
1 account: $1
5 accounts: 4$
10 accounts: $8
Stock: 75 accounts and increasing as this thread is created.
I may not have alot of posts but I hope you can trust me.
I will ALWAYS check the account(s) before giving it/them to you.
The first 3 buyers get a 50% discount.
2/3 buyers has gotten the 50% discount.
Add me on skype: jojjo3771 if you are interested in buying.



