Hacks not loading :(

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks not loading :(
I downloaded devianthack 1.1 and i opened the injector... it siad please launch Counter Strike Source i do but the hack wont load. i minimize and see it opened still.. this happened with every hack ive used so far... please help

Ive posted this in the other General im not sure which one its good for ? please close one mod's sorry im just new to the site.
I have the same problem too.
Quote Originally Posted by Kossy View Post
I downloaded devianthack 1.1 and i opened the injector... it siad please launch Counter Strike Source i do but the hack wont load. i minimize and see it opened still.. this happened with every hack ive used so far... please help

Ive posted this in the other General im not sure which one its good for ? please close one mod's sorry im just new to the site.
Do you have Vista?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?