Hiding hacks from recording programs

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hiding hacks from recording programs
Is there a way to hide ESP hacks from video recording programs such as fraps, bandicam, action, dxtory e.t.c?

Because sometimes clans make you record or stream your matches and make you upload the match to ensure that you where not cheating, failure to do so will result in a ban. I just want to record and ESP at the same time but now have the ESP hack show up in the recording so it looks completely legit. I know of a Battlefield 3 hack that does this but there are rarely any hacks from the game I play since it was made in 2001, all I have is an ESP that injects into the game and shows players names above there heads. The game also doesn't have demo mode or theater mode or anything and must be recorded using recording software.

Basically I want to know if there is a way to hide hack ESP drawings from Video Capture programs, if anyone could tell me a way, I would GREATLY appreciate and even pay if it could be done on the game I play.
Quote Originally Posted by windyrulz View Post
Is there a way to hide ESP hacks from video recording programs such as fraps, bandicam, action, dxtory e.t.c?

Because sometimes clans make you record or stream your matches and make you upload the match to ensure that you where not cheating, failure to do so will result in a ban. I just want to record and ESP at the same time but now have the ESP hack show up in the recording so it looks completely legit. I know of a Battlefield 3 hack that does this but there are rarely any hacks from the game I play since it was made in 2001, all I have is an ESP that injects into the game and shows players names above there heads. The game also doesn't have demo mode or theater mode or anything and must be recorded using recording software.

Basically I want to know if there is a way to hide hack ESP drawings from Video Capture programs, if anyone could tell me a way, I would GREATLY appreciate and even pay if it could be done on the game I play.
You can't - they record what's on screen, that simple.
Admin plz close the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by EpixPiratez View Post
You can't - they record what's on screen, that simple.
Admin plz close the thread.
Someone clearly isnt properly informed on how things work... Yes it is possible to hide a hack from (atleast some) screen recorders, if the hack is programmed that way that is.
You haven't specified which game it is though so it would be really hard for anyone to answer your question.
Like I said, I know of a Battlefield 3 ESP that does it, while in game it puts boxes around every player, and if I record my gameplay while the ESP is enabled and view the video afterwards, everything looks legit. But I want to know if its possible for other, older games with any ESP.

Could someone who's not a half-wit please give me a more educated response?
Sorry, its for a Halo Custom Edition on the PC
well if its for cod them just record demo / theatre and have hacks off when recording, but if its for other games then the best thing to do is not to use esp, but just use no recoil, aim assist etc,
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us