Tips On Hacking Cf without being kicked
Tips On Using Crossfire Hacks Without Being called a Hacker
Ok first of all make a few sentences in your macro`s so if your using say the mpgh public then someone says you hack hit the macro button that says no i dont hack.That Way People dont see the Go To Mpgh for free hacks now thing.
Ok Try To Play I Smart Lure Them Into a Trap Hide and wait for them to move if they are a ghost or camp if they are in a ormal match this way they mostly have thier back to you and running so they cant call you a hacker.
Now If They Find Out Your a Hacker.
Remember This One Sentence Pick The Ace On Other Team And Call Him A Hacker This Will Give You Enough Time To Make Them Forget About You.
Mainly because they will be squabbling.
Remember to Play Smart And Think Ahead.
P.s This is Just What I Do May Be And May Not Be uselfull.But I Have 4.2 Kill Death Ratio Which Is Ok I Think So Its Works For Me.
Dont Forget The Rep and Thank Button.
Only Press Them if I was Helpful.
Ok first of all make a few sentences in your macro`s so if your using say the mpgh public then someone says you hack hit the macro button that says no i dont hack.That Way People dont see the Go To Mpgh for free hacks now thing.
Ok Try To Play I Smart Lure Them Into a Trap Hide and wait for them to move if they are a ghost or camp if they are in a ormal match this way they mostly have thier back to you and running so they cant call you a hacker.
Now If They Find Out Your a Hacker.
Remember This One Sentence Pick The Ace On Other Team And Call Him A Hacker This Will Give You Enough Time To Make Them Forget About You.
Mainly because they will be squabbling.
Remember to Play Smart And Think Ahead.
P.s This is Just What I Do May Be And May Not Be uselfull.But I Have 4.2 Kill Death Ratio Which Is Ok I Think So Its Works For Me.
Dont Forget The Rep and Thank Button.
Only Press Them if I was Helpful.
