New warrock hack after update

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
new Warrock Hack after this update
the update finish in 2 hour and when is finish I need to find address then I done my warrock hack after update.
but all update this take me time to find a new address.
so the one that give me address-logger or the new address for this hack write me here or PM me.
my warrock hack is:
glasswall-need new address
no spread-need new address
no recoil-need new address
speed-need new address
OPK-need new address
triggerbot-need new address
unlimtate weapen-need new address
scop-need new address
and chams.

the one that give me the new addres after this update I give him first my new hack then latter 1-2 day I give all my hack.
so your choise.

sory for my bad engllish
nice cant wait for them
what does ultimate weapon do?
NO MORE NO MENU HACKS !! NO MORE NO MENU HACKS !!
he means unlimited ammo for weapon
Dude when will you post i cant wait....

Anyway if your still making now....put menu
New warrock hack after update
I finish my new warrock hack after this update but I just need address
so who can give me address for this hacks:
glasswall
premium gold
no spread
no recoil
scop
5 slot
no fog.
give me for this address
and when you give me look this my hack
hack with menu
glasswall
norecoil
chams
speed
ulmitade ammo
no spraed
premimum gold
super jump
scop
5 slot
but just give me the new addres and I finsh my hack
need address for:glasswall,no recoil,no spraed,premum gold,scop.
Dude theres load of threads here with those addies if i have to ill try find them...

EDIT
ADR_PLAYERPTR=C93348
ADR_SERVERPTR=B1BEF8
ADR_SPREAD=AD821C
ADR_WATER=9FB0C0
ADR_BOUNDS_1=C4011C
ADR_BOUNDS_2=C40120
ADR_SPEED=980C20
ADR_FAST_HEALTH=0
ADR_FAST_AMMO=AD81D0
ADR_FAST_FLAG=AD81D8
ADR_FAST_REPAIR=AD81DC
ADR_SPAWN_1=C2A5A8
ADR_SPAWN_2=C8F0AC
ADR_SCOPE=AD81C6
OFS_STAMINA=2BE5110
OFS_X=124
OFS_Y=12C
OFS_Z=128
OFS_NFD=0
OFS_PREMIUM=374

Take the ones you need ^^^
the first pple that give me the address I need.
I give him my vip hack and not the public hack.
the first 1 win
just need this address:
glassewall
no spread
no recoil
scop
premum gold
5 slot
no fog
ADR_PLAYERPTR=C93348
ADR_SERVERPTR=B1BEF8
ADR_SPREAD=AD821C
ADR_WATER=9FB0C0
ADR_BOUNDS_1=C4011C
ADR_BOUNDS_2=C40120
ADR_SPEED=980C20
ADR_FAST_HEALTH=0
ADR_FAST_AMMO=AD81D0
ADR_FAST_FLAG=AD81D8
ADR_FAST_REPAIR=AD81DC
ADR_SPAWN_1=C2A5A8
ADR_SPAWN_2=C8F0AC
ADR_SCOPE=AD81C6
OFS_STAMINA=2BE5110
OFS_X=124
OFS_Y=12C
OFS_Z=128
OFS_NFD=0
OFS_PREMIUM=374

Here ^^^

re-post
ok u give me premum,no spread,scop but i need now glasswall,5 slot,no recoil and no fog
dam ok...ill try
EDIT
Ok these are good
#define Devicepointer 0x00AD4C90
#define Playerpointer 0x00C901A8
#define Serverpointer 0x00B18D58
#define Basepointer 0x00B6D7D0
#define Healthpointer 0x00B6F0C4
#define Viewangles 0x00AD4C8C
#define Nospread 0x00AD507C
#define NoWater 0x009F80C0
#define NoBounds1 0x00C3CF7C
#define NoBounds2 0x00C3CF80
#define Antikick 0x004CB1FF
#define Invisible 0x004EA17B
#define UnlimitedAmmo 0x004E65A0
#define NoDelay 0x004FC134
#define Headshot 0x0048A096
#define Automedic 0x004F2A00
#define VehicleInvisible 0x0046414D
#define NoVehicleDamage 0x0045E5C9
#define VehicleJump1 0x00705EAB
#define VehicleJump2 0x004B3391
#define Prone 0x004EBF17
#define Movement 0x0097DC20
#define Messagebypass 0x0067F8A0
#define UnlAmmo1 0x004E65B6
#define UnlAmmo2 0x004E65C7
#define UnlAmmo3 0x004E65CD

Like before pick the ones you need...
:@
Give me just address of galsswall and I finish and give you mty new hack

Glasswall

Just what I Need

the some one that give me addrss of glasswall first \
I give him my new vip hack
but need this address give it me and I finsh idiot
I posted on the other thread XD

Please now gief me the VIP hack you said

omg i gave u all those addies!!! pls can i have VIP hack...ok ill find glasswalls jsut w8....
EDIT
Glasswall : 0x00B981B0
got it woot...ok pm me
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us