WTSElo Boosting, Up to Plat 5

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Elo Boosting, Up to Plat 5
Elo Boosting Up to Plat 5


These prices are USD currency. Boosting will only be done on NA servers at this time.
Bronze
Bronze 5 - 15$
Bronze 4 - 15$
Bronze 3 - 15$
Bronze 2 - 15$
Bronze 1 - 15$

Silver
Silver 5 - 20$
Silver 4 - 20$
Silver 3 - 20$
Silver 2 - 20$
Silver 1 - 20$

Gold
Gold 5 - 25$
Gold 4 - 25$
Gold 3 - 25$
Gold 2 -30$
Gold 1 - 30$
Gold 1 series to Plat 5 - 35$

You will receive 50lp per-day minimum, if i do not meet this expectation you will get a discount. My services will be fast,efficient,and safe.

I am currently diamond 3 and i will NOT be willing to give you my account name due to the chance that the person who boosts someone elo can be banned, let me remind you that the person who gets their account boosted can NOT and will NOT be banned. I am very trust worthy and will only accept payments via PayPal, please leave a comment or add me on Skype (TheVoidReaverZach) for more info.
Hey, wanna do some vouch games?
I might look like a low posting member but I'm actually this guy.
View Profile: Stevenom - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Got banned trying to sell my MPGH account.
I'm ex-staff and have over 17k posts.
My main also be unbanned tomorrow or maybe sooner.
I would love to, just add me on Skype so we can talk.
@TheVoidReaver, I got 87LP right now, not sure if you can read my message on Skype cause of timezone issues, I'm not sure what our deal is now.
I still want what we agreed with, but surely the price is going to be different.
HE IS A SCAMMER. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. He did 1 game on my account, and lost miserably. Afterwards he removed me from skype and would not talk to me. I have the skype convo if you need it uploaded.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?