Thumbs upNeed Second Owner

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need Second Owner
This ID Need 2nd Owner .
* GS Player
* Know How To Use Rifle+Scope
* Everyday Online
* Have Mol To Top Up
* Save BP

I'll Be This Owner Only For 5 Month. Then I Will Give This To 2nd Owner Because I Must Go to Matrix 6 Month Later.Add Me On FACEBOOK AND
COMMENT YOUR FACEBOOK's NAME BELOW FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOU IN FB. Malaysian Player Are Allowed . POST ON MY WALL IF I NOT REPLY YOUR CHAT
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6391/sdsdoi.jpg
PicMonkey Collage.jpg319 KB · 29 downloads
Do you have any friend?
i will hlp u but i m not casher jus a skiller
NO THANKS ! DONT MAKE PEOPLE RANK YOUR ACCT ! SO STUPID
wakakaka .. so funny la you ....
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us