Selling Gaming and other equipment[Cheap]
Hello all today I am here to bring you my SE Shop. Iam a very experienced SE'er and wanting to make some money for a game I want to buy. If you don't know what SE'ing is, it's basically warranty exploiting companies. You might think this is highly illegal and you will be caught in a second. But think again, most companies doesn't know if its fake or real so they leave it to be a legit RMA claim.
The following companies I can do are

Lets start off with Logitech. Go to Logitech - Get Immersed in the Digital World! and pick a product of your choice.Only product Iam not able to do is the Speaker System Z553. Before ordering please add my skype and link me to the product. The ETA on conformation of your product being processed is 1-3 days. The shipping conformation is 1-2 days after the 1-3 days. I will be calling over skype i've done these may times before and I have diverse methods to do it in one phone call. After the call I will notify you that your product is being processed by Logitech.

Steelsereis. I can almost do every product but the ETA is longer. Since Steelsereis has a buttwhole warranty system, the ETA is about 3-5 weeks for your product to be done. Again, I will be doing this over skype.

Keurig. I can do the following brewers

Misc.

- jokur1337
****For all pricing and other information contact me through skype!***
The following companies I can do are
- Logitech
- Steelseries
- Keurig
- HP [Must give me serial number for the product]
- Misc

Lets start off with Logitech. Go to Logitech - Get Immersed in the Digital World! and pick a product of your choice.Only product Iam not able to do is the Speaker System Z553. Before ordering please add my skype and link me to the product. The ETA on conformation of your product being processed is 1-3 days. The shipping conformation is 1-2 days after the 1-3 days. I will be calling over skype i've done these may times before and I have diverse methods to do it in one phone call. After the call I will notify you that your product is being processed by Logitech.

Steelsereis. I can almost do every product but the ETA is longer. Since Steelsereis has a buttwhole warranty system, the ETA is about 3-5 weeks for your product to be done. Again, I will be doing this over skype.

Keurig. I can do the following brewers
- Keurig B70
- Keurig B40
- Keurig VUE

Misc.
- Method on how to get free clothing [INVESTMENT NEEDED] [Hollister,Nike,Pacsun,Polo,etc] - Will show proof.
- Methods for the compaines above.

- jokur1337 ****For all pricing and other information contact me through skype!***

