PostWhat's your FPS?

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
What's your FPS?
Hello people,

Just curious what your FPS is whilst playing crossfire,
Please leave your answers in the following format:


[Your FPS]

[Processor, speed & if it's Dual Core etc]
[RAM & DDR2 or DDR3]
[Whether you use Game Booster or any similar software to 'boost' performance]
Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
16-45

/msgtooshort
your post is invalid.
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


your post is invalid.
I know i already posted after i saw what to include
40-110FPS (depending on the number of players inside the room and how much activity is going on)

Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz - 32bit processor

2GB

too lazy to go find for my type of RAM.

Do not use any boosting program.

Final thoughts: time to buy a new pc.


---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
I know i already posted after i saw what to include
still, that doesn't make your post valid though.


---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Too lazy to include everything 12-110
our pcs sux dix
Too lazy to include everything 12-110
150-250 fps
I get 60+ in all game mods but that zombie shit I get like 20-30 in that.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
I get 60+ in all game mods but that zombie shit I get like 20-30 in that.
Yea me too LIke you in ZM have Fps lagg....
I used to get 450 with an overclocked XFX HD 5670 back in the day xD With my other computer using on board graphics I get 160-200 with everything turned up.
I get 170-220 FPS

AMD, 3.2 GHz, 5 cores
8GB RAM DDR3 Nvidia GTX 660
Without using any gamebooster.
If i dont have ANYTHING running in the background (ex. antivirus, downloads, updates) i get around 250.
200-250
Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @3.40GHz
Ram: 8GB
& I use Razer Gamebooster sometimes.
150-200

AMD X4 3.2GHz

RAM: 4Gb

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 7870

Not using Game booster
I could be wrong, but I think I remember this correctly: 114fps - 230fps and Intel Dual Core 2.36Ghz or something
i7 Hexacore
windows 8
24GB ram
EVGA 04G-P4-3687-KR GeForce GTX 680 FTW+ 4GB
FPS 250/300
never less than 250
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?