If I were to make a new auto bot soon that can automatically play for you in Adventure Quest/Dragon Fable... Which game would you like to see the hack for first?
none these games are gay.
.
YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT ARUN!
NOW GIVE IT ME! MWUAHAHAHA
z0mg
Adventure quest ofcourse, me want hax !
PlX0rx!
Originally Posted by Piebringer
Adventure quest ofcourse, me want hax !
PlX0rx!
omg you put your own head on the internet
better than putting your ass..
i love you too!
adventure
adventure quest
Originally Posted by blackmarth
omg you put your own head on the internet
Originally Posted by EleMentX
better than putting your ass..
In some cases yes, but....
I posted one up i already found for AQ work on a dragon fable one... even tho im lvl 29 anyhow it would be useful when they come out with more lvls
Even though there are like 100, I say Adventure quest cause I hate Dragon Fable
AQ offcourse!
Aq rulez !
Dragonfable stinks
I hacked a lvl 98 acc but it takes forever to train it a bot would be awsome for DF!!