Ace noise

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


It's not changing the code, it's replacing the sound file so it matches the code
You have change the code so it uses the sound, right?
Bump

No one can help!?
i dont think so .... hav got some1 the asia version ? if yes, upload plz the sound folders
It sounds like the escape sound but I don´t know how to do - I´m interested ² if that is possible
I heard that noise of Ace in CrossFire NA howeer you must have old .rez files :<
it think it hard :|
It's like Crossfire/rez/Snd2/WebUISnd/UI_Ace_Inform
Quote Originally Posted by mitko16 View Post
It's like Crossfire/rez/Snd2/WebUISnd/UI_Ace_Inform
o_o It's been here all along..

Here's the issue though, how does one make it work!?
Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
o_o It's been here all along..

Here's the issue though, how does one make it work!?
i don't know just saw the threat, then search for the sounds...and found
I Post on forum wait for approve and download.
holy shiet ,just look at those killmarks :0
I have it for every kill.
Just added it to the original kill sounds.
Quote Originally Posted by HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH% View Post
I have it for every kill.
Just added it to the original kill sounds.
yes it's easy just replace every kill sounds with UI_Ace_inform
Quote Originally Posted by mitko16 View Post
yes it's easy just replace every kill sounds with UI_Ace_inform
Exactly .
Quote Originally Posted by HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH% View Post

Exactly .
B-but... What if you want it so that it only happens when you get the Gold Ace!?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?