How to do this?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How to do this?
No I am not talking about the code you see, I'm talking about the 'Show more' and 'Show less' buttons, that show more and show less text.

to

Basically, I want to have something on my program like this, any help?
Me.Height += some_size to make the form larger

Use the anchor properties of each control and/or set their location manually.

I'm not sure there is an "easy perfect" solution with win32 forms.

Depends if your form is re-sizable.
you can also find a control called something like "expander" (you need to add it manually)
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
you can also find a control called something like "expander" (you need to add it manually)
Is that only for 2012 version?
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Is that only for 2012 version?
2010 too - idk for previous versions
Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


2010 too - idk for previous versions
Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client
Is that only for WPF projects? I've never used them : if it is wpf control, can you use it on a win32 form?

edit: I'm not saying op's using win32, just asking for myself. Tried it a second ago, but couldn't get it to show up in toolbox.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Is that only for WPF projects? I've never used them : if it is wpf control, can you use it on a win32 form?

edit: I'm not saying op's using win32, just asking for myself. Tried it a second ago, but couldn't get it to show up in toolbox.
working fine for me
I'm going to feed you with code.
Code:
Me.Size = New Size(New Point(Size Here))
You can also look up for some GDI stuff up on google which have a cleaner and more great looking form close and open.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us