Almost done, just something wrong...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Almost done, just something wrong...
So, i working on a CrossFire Trainer... I can edit the mem, but ever time i write the value:
-Crossfire just freeze and crash
-Nothing happens

I think, i count wrongly the pointers...

The part of the code:
Code:
while (true)
            {
                MemoryEdit.Open(); //Open Process
                IntPtr pWeaponMgr = IntPtr.Add(CShell, 0xE36A2C);

                for (int i = 0; i < 1000; i++)
                {
                    IntPtr CurrentWeapon = IntPtr.Add(pWeaponMgr, 4 * i);

                     int bytesWritten;

                     int Value = 20; 
                     byte[] bValue = BitConverter.GetBytes(Value);

                    MemoryEdit.Write(IntPtr.Add(pWeaponMgr, 0xC3C), bValue, out bytesWritten);

                     if (bytesWritten != bValue.Length)
                         Console.WriteLine("There was an error at writing");
                }

                MemoryEdit.CloseHandle(); //Close Memory Handle
                Thread.Sleep(5000);
            }
Any Idea ?
Is this C#?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Is this C#?
Thats true...
Yesterday, when i almost fall asleep, i found:
I didn't put the if (pWeaponMgr), if(Currentweapon) etc...
A small fail
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
Thats true...
Yesterday, when i almost fall asleep, i found:
I didn't put the if (pWeaponMgr), if(Currentweapon) etc...
A small fail
and it works now?
Quote Originally Posted by ARGB View Post
and it works now?
i'm arguing with C++ -> C# Conversion...
(Tahts means i have some trouble)
I would need a help from someone who is good with C++
For Example:

Code:
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(WeaponMgr + CShell);
Dat means the value on the "
WeaponMgr + CShell" Address
or the
"WeaponMgr + CShell" value ?

Easily:
WeapongMgr = 3;
CShell = 4;
So the value on memory address 7, or means simply 7 ?
@rabir007 its on memory if i unterstood u right
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us