PowerLeveling

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PowerLeveling


Doing 5 minute rounds of twisted treeline gives 90 XP per game. Very quick way of leveling to Level 30 for smurfs, etc. Also, IP isn't bad either.

Add: SpadeCA(NA Only), if you guys want to do a few rounds, will be doing them during the tournament as well.
Seems cool, but i think I will do mines legit
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Seems cool, but i think I will do mines legit
Twisted Treeline is legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


Twisted Treeline is legit.
I meant leveling without powerleveling
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I meant leveling without powerleveling
All he did was pwning noobs and pushing bot lane until victory.
It was enemy fault to let them push.

It's not called powerleveling cause you can't do100 matches and finish it the same way.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


All he did was pwning noobs and pushing bot lane until victory.
It was enemy fault to let them push.

It's not called powerleveling cause you can't do100 matches and finish it the same way.
well he is playing bots so eyyy.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


well he is playing bots so eyyy.
LOL just saw they were bots now.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us