Windowed Screen/Mode

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Windowed Screen/Mode
Well here's another way to put Combat Arms in Windowed Screen/Mode...

1- Just right click on the Combat Arms Launcher the one on desktop not in CA Folder.

2- Click shortcut.

3- And where it says Run, set it to minimize.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... I already knew this dude
Quote Originally Posted by suget419 View Post
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... I already knew this dude
ya its for people who dont no it............ so u didnt ahve to post that
lol doesnt work >.>
NP, any other questions feel free to ask.
Thx. I didn't know this.
i cant find the minimize thingy.....dx
Quote Originally Posted by shnarg View Post
i cant find the minimize thingy.....dx
Either your blind or just stupid...

1: Find your CA Shortcut
2: Right click it
3: Click Properties
4: Click the shortcut Tab
5: Where it says "Run:" Click Minimized
6: Click "Ok"
7: Go throw one of nexon's workers out a window
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?