LightbulbHow to make and edit your private server [BASIC & NOOB FRIENDLY]

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
when I try to register a new account it shows me this:
prntscr . com/1xyd0f
what do I do?


and when I go to a portal it gives me black screen and runs the same things in the left screen
prntscr . com/1xyfre
I still can not make myself admin! Please help! I do not know my mysql user and password I really need help
Quote Originally Posted by B3CLAWED View Post
I still can not make myself admin! Please help! I do not know my mysql user and password I really need help
@Lovroman there is an offence being made here
^^ That bump...
I have an issue. I am using Sequel Pro instead of Heidisql, and I changed my rank to 5 (which is supposed to be admin). Whenever I press play and then choose my character, it just stays the black screen that says nexus, and has my character on it.
Can someone help me how do i make accounts
for my friends to join
Quote Originally Posted by R.O.T.M.G rocks View Post
Can someone help me how do i make accounts
for my friends to join
Also why did you go 1289371987 pages back?? There are so many tutorials lmfao, go to like page 2 or 3 not 666
THIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS BUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
LOL that bump is real!
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?