HelpRedstone problem...XO

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Redstone problem...XO
Ok...>_>

For some reason I cant place redstone Facing North or South..It automatically points east/west



This is what my redstone looks like when I try to Face Signal North/south ---------
instead of Up/down north/south its left/right west/east T_T


SCREENSHOT-




I think they added this feature in the 1.5 Redstone update, I'm not sure.
Idk wasnt doing this to me few weeks ago..and if it was a update how wud this help me?? lol ahaha

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

-SOLVED- it was NODUS

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

request /close
Okay, glad you figured it out.
lol its doing it with any client i try using..
it works anyway @ all locations
Have you tried to force update your minecraft?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us