Dungeon Defenders XP/Mana hack

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
Dungeon Defenders XP/Mana hack
Description:
I finally got around to hacking a game I used to play all the time, Dungeon Defenders.
This hack currently supports XP (Must pick character at selection screen (or click their nameplate)), and Mana Bank(Must login to service (such as online ranked, online free, or local.))
The addresses should work 100% of the time until an update (I've tested on my computer with English and German languages, and on my friend's computer with English, and have tested more than one account/character.)
To those who may or may not get some of the Transformers Legends references, please don't beat me :c.
If anyone was wondering what the hell the marquee is about: it's an inside joke.


How To Use:
  1. Start Dungeon Defenders
  2. Select Server Mode
  3. Select Character
  4. Start Private Match (Not required, but recommended if you want the stats to actually save.)
  5. Alter XP/Mana Bank
  6. Exit game to menu
  7. Quit game



Pictures:




Virus Scans:
Virus Total
Jotti
*All Positives Are FALSE Positives. These are due to obfustication*


Bugs:
None that I know of. Please report any in this thread


Notes:
Don't click the credits label. It's broken
This is for game version 7.48b
This has been tested on ENGLISH AND GERMAN on TWO ENGLISH INSTALLATIONS
This is for Steam ONLY
This works for both RANKED, and OPEN. It also works on Local.
The addresses auto-update with static offsets every one second.
If you start the hack BEFORE selecting character/starting game and you WANT to read what your XP/Mana bank is currently at hit GRAB (this updates the values.) If you start AFTER, it will attempt to auto-grab on start.
This should be safe under VAC as it DOES NOT inject anything
Tier4Shit_mpgh.net.zip206 KB · 4,324 downloads Scanning…
So this works in the ranked servers as well?
Quote Originally Posted by badkingpro View Post
So this works in the ranked servers as well?
Yes
/msg2short
Gonna try this
What are the chances of getting caught by trendy?
Quote Originally Posted by ianolee View Post
What are the chances of getting caught by trendy?
I haven't been caught, and I'm making an amazing update for this program.
works for me
Thanks for this. Works great
what do you mean by "DOES NOT inject anything"?
Afaik you cant modify anything without actually "edit" the variables.
Quote Originally Posted by xelawebdev View Post
what do you mean by "DOES NOT inject anything"?
Afaik you cant modify anything without actually "edit" the variables.
It doesn't inject any code into the game. It simply "handles" the memory of the game for a split second, re-writes data to it, and "unhandles". VAC detects changes in the ASM, which this does not change.
do you think they can check in their data base, any anomaly?
Quote Originally Posted by beluga View Post
do you think they can check in their data base, any anomaly?
Not as far as I know.
I love you for this. Thanks a ton.

Edit: I plan to make all of my characters lvl 100 and give myself a ton of mana. Do you think I should do it little by little over time, or all of it at once? I only ask, because I want as little risk of getting banned as possible.
I did til lvl 93 everyone and nothing happened, the thing is that this is not world of warcraft with a bunch of gm's, the chance is very very low.
Do it at night where everyone sleeps, or still sleeps. ( GMT time will help you here )
Would only like to know how to change the damn stats for a hour or two... without being vac banned.
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?