WTBWarframe Account

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Warframe Account
Leave your offers & Skype below!
Looking for a high-end account or a mid one?
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
Looking for a high-end account or a mid one?
Mid-one is fine, I don't want to pay too much.
Quote Originally Posted by BlazingBeacon View Post
I''l be sending my account's information soon, updating the game after taking a few weeks off for DotA 2 .
EDIT: Here it is
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post8105265
If u think the price too high, I'll give special offer for only you.
Asked for skype. BUMP.
Are you still buying ?
Quote Originally Posted by ExHD View Post
Are you still buying ?
User is now banned and this thread is like 3 months old.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us