Beat that !

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Beat that !

You cant



[MENTION=375067 @rchanye
[MENTION=50870 @coolbeans2 i belive only you guys can beet it ( or ) ?

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TV10 View Post

You cant



[MENTION=375067 @rchanye
[MENTION=50870 @coolbeans2 i belive only you guys can beet it ( or ) ?
@rchanye @coolbeans2
And you're proud of not having a life...
Too small to see on my iPod.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Too small to see on my iPod.
I got 410.000EXP in the past 7 days XDDDDD

almost 600k exp in 3days
Quote Originally Posted by TV10 View Post
I got 410.000EXP in the past 7 days XDDDDD
400k in 7days?
go in z8forums
people get more than 300k per day
Quote Originally Posted by Lavigne View Post


400k in 7days?
go in z8forums
people get more than 300k per day
acutlly 400k in 2 days XD
Where at the forum ?
lol
i beat yours
I'm not gonna beat you, I'm gonna laugh AT YOU when z8 finds your profile and deranks+bans the shit out of you.
why would z8games do that ? are you stupid i don't hack
Quote Originally Posted by itzD0t View Post
why would z8games do that ? are you stupid i don't hack
yet you're in a hacking website. GL trying to convince them otherwise.
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


yet you're in a hacking website. GL trying to convince them otherwise.
Its just bullshit.. Z8 dont ban me since i am buying zp all the time+ they need players -.-
+they dont know who i am never posted a SS of my acc
Congratz to no lifer !
Quote Originally Posted by TV10 View Post

You cant



[MENTION=375067 @rchanye
[MENTION=50870 @coolbeans2 i belive only you guys can beet it ( or ) ?

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------


@rchanye @coolbeans2
I've gotten over 5 mill in 7 days.. Don't remember if I SSed it or not
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us