WarRock Forum Moderators

Posts 1–15 of 152 · Page 1 of 11
WarRock Forum Moderators
I am looking for some very experienced people in WarRock Game Hacking to moderate the forums.

A) You must know how to game hack - no reason for you to be a moderator anyways if you can't hack.
B) Strong ethics, won't let anger or grudges get in the way of moderating.
C) This is the fast road to you being part of the MPGH WarRock crew, so if you are part of any other hacking teams it would be a No-Go.

This should eliminate everyon except a very small group of people. If you are interested post here.
awsome i hope im in your road of being a mod, though i highly doubt it
Hi dave
well i have some experience in game hacking
and i hope you choose me
i dont let anger control me ^^ so well you decide
sounds like he's talking bout me...
hehehe, Dave, where you know me that good from.. you just said all the things i am ^^, a proud VIP citizin of MPGH called obsedianpk!
i will fall off

i dont even know what the settings of Oengine are :P
I have some experience and would like to be a moderator. I can help people out on UCE's and everything. I just got the hang of building my UCE's faster and know alot of how to get addresses and anger won't get in my way.
the only thing makin me angry is leechers, who keep leeching, when they got warned..
Quote Originally Posted by ndk721 View Post
I have some experience and would like to be a moderator. I can help people out on UCE's and everything. I just got the hang of building my UCE's faster and know alot of how to get addresses and anger won't get in my way.
only leechng can make me mad... first warning, ill just respond nicely, second 1 they are searching for a comment... not a happy 1... and i dunno yet if we can ban, but the 3th will be ban.

if we gotta ban direct.. always fine with me.. and i agree with NDK.. same thing here..
I Cud create trainers but my UCE is crashing all the damn time lol.
so no hacking for me and i have tried everything i know to try to fix it

But i can still moderate
I'm kinda new, but I'm interested.
Hmm...

I think I'm a bit experienced in WarRock hacking (in fact, the only things I can't do without help are invisibility, escalator, No Fall Damage and instant ammo/health)... u saw from my little releases

I am a moderator in the forum of my school, and a little time I was in another german board... so I am a bit experieced in moderating, too.

Think about it, I'd be glad to be one of ur moderators!
Well first off, I have 4 years experience in CE hacking and nearly 2 years in WarRock alone.

I release hacks and adresses constantly here.
Im very active and nice to people.

I think I would make a good moderator as I have been here since 05 and pretty much know this place if i had my eyes closed. I would be honored to be a moderator here at MPGH, IMO I learned alot from Dave and Arunforce + Elly here.

Its up to you though and I don't expect to be picked (I am never at anything )
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Well first off, I have 4 years experience in CE hacking and nearly 2 years in WarRock alone.

I release hacks and adresses constantly here.
Im very active and nice to people.

I think I would make a good moderator as I have been here since 05 and pretty much know this place if i had my eyes closed. I would be honored to be a moderator here at MPGH, IMO I learned alot from Dave and Arunforce + Elly here.

Its up to you though and I don't expect to be picked (I am never at anything )
lol you are very nice
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
NOOB! NOOB! NOOB!
HAHA!
lol hi
Look above that post and you will see what i mean....

:-)

And its not like Elly and Arun and Dave havent pwnt once in a while anyway -.-

P.S Most people here vouch for me xD I guess...
If you saw my Rep and PMs you would think so too....
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Look above that post and you will see what i mean....

:-)

And its not like Elly and Arun and Dave havent pwnt once in a while anyway -.-

P.S Most people here vouch for me xD I guess...
If you saw my Rep and PMs you would think so too....
i can imagin it now [mpgh] bugmenot

GO BUGMENOT HES THE MAN IF HE CARNT HAVE IT NO ONE CAN!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 152 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?