How to update released sources. (And Xenon 1.5.2 source)

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
Aaaannd I didn't. Ah well. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe never... *evil laughter*
Noooo Please *Cries And Sulks* D:
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
Noooo Please *Cries And Sulks* D:
There there, maybe soon, maybe later, maybe never. Probably never.
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
There there, maybe soon, maybe later, maybe never. Probably never.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
There there, maybe soon, maybe later, maybe never. Probably never.
I need it too :/... haha
Quote Originally Posted by maxive1234 View Post
I need it too :/... haha
Attempt no. 2.
I'll post results later.
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
Attempt no. 2.
I'll post results later.
I've Worked Out Some Hacks... Like Fly, Xray And Alot Of Others EXCEPT The KillAura Tab/Hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
I've Worked Out Some Hacks... Like Fly, Xray And Alot Of Others EXCEPT The KillAura Tab/Hacks
Personally, going through this again, I think this is overly complicated.
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
Personally, going through this again, I think this is overly complicated.
I Know, I Can't Seem To Find The Problem :/
I would like to see code if you fixed/added anything
Can u put a 1.6.2 version of this because 1.6 had so much updates thanks! if anyone can give me xenon source 1.6.2 (Working)
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?