Red faceTired

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Tired
I want to apologize if I have hurt you all. I aim to make my status is going to stop BlackShot and also of this section from today. now the games that I play is Cod Modern Warfare and League Of Legends. I may be modding some weopen for the last time. once again I want to apologize if I have offended you, or berate you all. Thank you for teaching me in this section: D. At first I did not know what to modding anything. @ devilaim thank for teaching me.

People who I respect:
@Vehrdyn - Nice Minion @devilaim - My teacher @ting - Pro coder @XxGhostPandaxX - Ex Boyfriend @elimabiru - Partner @ludgerogabriel - Tester @daviddidi - Patner @GM_Aae - My Enemy @3xtsniping - My teacher @Caezer99 - My teacher @Faris Hadzir - Enemy @nazaryman - Master Of Anonymous @sliverboi -partner , Glitch Partner @sherrallado - Glitch Partner
Name In League Of Legends

AisyahPredator

Name In CallOfDuty Modern Warfare

Predator Hunt
aww bye. Why u leave when im back? :0

And do u have any hacks to share wih me?
QUW NADA GATA, MUITO OBRIGADO POR TUDO QUE VOCE FEZ POR NOIS, EU AQUI NO BRASIL AGRADEÇO DE CORAÇAO, PELO OTIMO TRABALHO QUE ME AJUDOU E MUITO, A FAMILIA BLACK SHOT AGRADEÇE HA VOCE,UM BEIJO E UM ABRAÇO!!!
i respect yr dicistion BTW hope to see u in league of legends.
the teacher part touched my heart
what about we be friends on LoL?
hope to see u in
goodluck btw
seriously. me too! im just leave that stupid blackshot btw! goodbye darling. hahahahaha
Okay.Can. Wrong section.
ohss... you left me out.. at least, the other me on MPGH..
shall not say who.. later hero,or even worse dave, come gl me again.

P.S. your COD is play on steam or private server?
nice to see you here
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us