30 days AK Fury for free? DONT MIND IF I DO!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
30 days AK Fury for free? DONT MIND IF I DO!
I logged into cf today to get my GM mode on with my knew wrenchie poo poo...went to equip it and lookie what was in my inventory....I spun crates but never seen it, and never purchased anything.,....HOW THE FK did i get it?>

its some event, where if you buy zp you get it
ahhhhh thats whats up...request close...this is normal i guess lol
@Austin @heythere123 @BACKD00R /reqclose by the OP
Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
ahhhhh thats whats up...request close...this is normal i guess lol
that was a part of a event
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?