Working Bypass

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
If its the PB_Bypass_Gaynskill one, it doesnt work.
dont listen
he gave me the bypass and it does not work is the one PB_Bypass_Gaynskill so dont trust him the bypass does not work he tricked me and got my account banned
Brilliant triple post, jess.
I use the Gaynskill Bypass all time and i'm fine
yea, the ********* bypass is the only one that i am 100% positive that works. I have been using it with the gps adress so it must work.
Why are people still using things from ********* lol? I mean, that is basically almost made up of leechers...I bet you they leeched every single thing there. They're not hackers, they are cheating plagiarists!
whoever got banned didnt follow my directions...mine works fine and i been using gps pspmaster u didnt follow my directions and u know that it works
look
i used it and every 20 minutes a message appears saying the string is too long or something and if i press retry ill get banned if i press abort ill have to start the game all over and if i ignore ill get banned. and is not my pc because that only happens when i use the bypass
then u shoulda clicked abort........i told u.............. ....u gotta follow my directions dude...and i never got that message...
Quote Originally Posted by pspmaster4 View Post
i used it and every 20 minutes a message appears saying the string is too long or something and if i press retry ill get banned if i press abort ill have to start the game all over and if i ignore ill get banned. and is not my pc because that only happens when i use the bypass
I use this and I don't get the message...
Quote Originally Posted by Aecurity View Post
I use this and I don't get the message...
it only happend to me once close all hacks and bypass and click ABORT lol dont worry the bypass works though so its all good
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us