MInecraft Base Address and Pointer Cheat Engine

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MInecraft Base Address and Pointer Cheat Engine
Hi,
After I "hacked" Assault Cube sucessfully, I want to try to hack my favourite game: Minecraft.
I went so:
First I scan for 20(max health). After that, i hurt me so i had 18 and scanned once again(for 18).
Then I hurt me again so i had just 16 and scanned for that.
Finally, I had 1 Adress and if i change the value to 20, i have 20 life.
I tried to find out what writes to this address.
I got this result:
mov (ecx + ebx), eax

i take ebx as the offset(1B8)
and scan for the value(hex) ecx.
After that, i got thousands of adresses, but which on is the right?
I tried it with the first, and it functioned when i add a new pointer.
But when I find out what accesses to this pointer, and close that, The Pointer isnt pointing my life it is pointing ??
Someon can please help me?
I don't think you will beable to get a static pointer for that.
You might need to go another route.
Go to CE and scan this array of bytes 8b??a8010000??bc
Let me know if you get a result.
Either use the pointer scanner in Cheat Engine itself, or use Olly to backtrace until you get a working pointer. I made a tutorial some time ago showing a method to get a valid working pointer for game by simply backtracing in Olly. Keep in mind, it'll require more effort on the latest games.
@Magnificient, I tried the pointer scan from CE and let it scan 4hours, but then i abbort, because he search and search... @Pingo, When I search for the value as an array of bytes, I get nothing.
Someon has another idea?
Just need to find another pattern. I'm using a lower version so it might be different.

The script im using doesn't write to the same opcode you're looking for.
mov [ecx + ebx], eax is shared so i went with something unique to health.

Heres my AA script but the pattern isn't good for you.
Code:
[Enable]
label(Health)
registersymbol(Health)
aobscan(Address,8b??a8010000??bc)
alloc(Cave,128)

Address:
Health:
jmp Cave
db 90

Cave:
mov [esi+1A8],14
mov edi,[esi+000001A8]
jmp Health+6

[Disable]
Health:
mov edi,[esi+000001A8]
dealloc(Cave)
unregistersymbol(Health)
sorry, but could you explain that another way, because i cant understand that.
and thx but the code is useless for me, because I program in C#.
I dont need codes. I have the code i just want to know, why I cant find the offsets and the baseaddress like in assault cube and how.
sorry for my bad english, I live in germany
why you say request for warrock now?
I wish I could read bad english :/
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us