Win?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Win?

you have won something of the new patch yet?
SS if
No waste my 32000 GP...On p228 camo-_- not worth it mate
I got 30 day AK fury
Looks like a piece of shit.
Pointless thread... people already do it without you asking them to do so
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
Pointless thread... people already do it without you asking them to do so
Dude could you please stop posting on my threads ? Altastes if you post dont spam.
Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post

Dude could you please stop posting on my threads ? Altastes if you post dont spam.
stop being a hypocritical bastard and making threads like these 'cuz you're the one thanking yourself and spamming like a brony on a ponys' forum.
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


stop being a hypocritical bastard and making threads like these 'cuz you're the one thanking yourself and spamming like a brony on a ponys' forum.
I have been here since 2011 and got 390 posts and you has been here 2 months and got 578 So who of us is a spammer ?
Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post

I have been here since 2011 and got 390 posts and you has been here 2 months and got 578 So who of us is a spammer ?
incorrect. I've been here since october 2012. I have another acc. And even so, it only means i'm more active than you. go learn "spam" meaning. I've done more useful threads and posts than you'll ever do. You just go off topic in almost every thread and post useless threads = spam. I don't need to thank myself to recognize my work either. So yeah, you tell me whose the spammer.
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


incorrect. I've been here since october 2012. I have another acc. And even so, it only means i'm more active than you. go learn "spam" meaning. I've done more useful threads and posts than you'll ever do. You just go off topic in almost every thread and post useless threads = spam. I don't need to thank myself to recognize my work either. So yeah, you tell me whose the spammer.
I do rly think you got a big problem with your head, i have seen many posts there your are trying to be "smart" with pushing down other people to gain self-esteem.
What i will do in the future is i will stop 2 talk to you and i will report as soon as I see you violate MpGH rules, you should huh glad I did not report your couse you cold me basterd in your last post.
Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post

I do rly think you got a big problem with your head, i have seen many posts there your are trying to be "smart" with pushing down other people to gain self-esteem.
What i will do in the future is i will stop 2 talk to you and i will report as soon as I see you violate MpGH rules, you should huh glad I did not report your couse you cold me basterd in your last post.
rofl nice imagination. 10/10 would read again.
shut up ext, i didnt win anything
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us