Mouse or controller?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Mouse or controller?
How do you guys trickshot in mw2
with a mouse or a controller?
Mouse is easier I think
ok


/msg2short
Prefer a controller for 360, but later on I found out about binding keys to 360 easy
What do you mean binding keys?
I don't understand how this is a question.
Code:
/cl_yawspeed 950
Turn Left : Mouse4
Still using a mouse and keyboard, you're able to hit alot of buttons way faster compared to a controller, and just press Mouse4 to spin around like crazy. (like a controller would on highest sensitivity)
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
I don't understand how this is a question.
Code:
/cl_yawspeed 950
Turn Left : Mouse4
Still using a mouse and keyboard, you're able to hit alot of buttons way faster compared to a controller, and just press Mouse4 to spin around like crazy. (like a controller would on highest sensitivity)
But wait, where the fuck do you type /cl_yawspeed [amount of number] on the legit mw2? I thought it only worked on 4D1.
Quote Originally Posted by Im Vade View Post
But wait, where the fuck do you type /cl_yawspeed [amount of number] on the legit mw2? I thought it only worked on 4D1.
It's not that hard to make a console unlocker
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

It's not that hard to make a console unlocker
I'm not a coder, I'm not anything.
I'm just a gamer.

lel.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us