Exclamation[Tutorial] How to make a "News" Text!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] How to make a "News" Text!
Hello, this tutorial is made for people, who dont know how to make a "News" Message at the Character Selection.

You need:
-A functional private server (free)
-HeidiSQL (free)
-a Brain (free)

0. Make sure the server is closed.
1. Go to HeidiSQL
2. Login with "root" and "botmaker"
3. Press Enter or Login
4. Double click on "news"
5. Click on "Files"
6. Right click in the empty window.
7. Insert Line
8. Fill everything up you can. Or it won't work!

Example:




Info:
At "date" you only have to click one time on the field.
I thought this was common sense.
Seriously muriwo? I see the most "Help please" comments from you, so be quiet.
Or download my engine
You could just use the /news command ingame (usage: /news TITLE;DESCRIPTION;LINK; care for the ';'!).
crap i'm missing the brain
Im missing your brain too Now we are two :/
"WTS Brain 10 DEF @Trapped"

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fightera100 View Post
Posts
87
Thanks
392
How's it possibru? My ratio isn't even 1:1 :C
I dont know, im only uploading Clients and 1 Hacked Client xDDD

and you make the nice server coding... @Trapped try. /cloth1 0xa0000111 in the server. Then it will ruin the Server for all players !
Quote Originally Posted by Fightera100 View Post
I dont know, im only uploading Clients and 1 Hacked Client xDDD

and you make the nice server coding... @Trapped try. /cloth1 0xa0000111 in the server. Then it will ruin the Server for all players !
I've already disabled these commands a while ago, lol. Now there are cloth/dye items.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?