Thumbs upWTS★ FREE MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS ★ Giveaway ★ Syphox ★

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
★ FREE MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS ★ Giveaway ★ Syphox ★
Want a free Minecraft-Account?
Post here and I will PM you one!
A Thanks is not needed, but I would really appreciate it!

Want to buy some accounts? Check my Signature!
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
Every day, I am going to give you 1 new Minecraft-Account!
Please don't change the Password or Skin so everyone can use them!
A Thanks is not needed, but I would really appreciate it!

Want to buy some accounts? Check my Signature!


19th May 2013 | turbo50:freakshow03
this is the wrong section and btw a pm giveaway is better cause there's always selfish people which tries to change password
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
this is the wrong section and btw a pm giveaway is better cause there's always selfish people which tries to change password
I don't really care about the first thing and I don't really care about the second thing ^-^
Since there'll be a new Account everyday
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
I don't really care about the first thing and I don't really care about the second thing ^-^
Since there'll be a new Account everyday
i got my thread removed before for posting a giveaway here lol
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
i got my thread removed before for posting a giveaway here lol
Hmm... Theres a limit to how many times you can edit a post right? :/ Or is it after 24 hours? Anyways, PMing is way better :P
Quote Originally Posted by JestersCrown View Post
Hmm... Theres a limit to how many times you can edit a post right? :/ Or is it after 24 hours? Anyways, PMing is way better :P
he just going to post one in a new post
Quote Originally Posted by JestersCrown View Post
Hmm... Theres a limit to how many times you can edit a post right? :/ Or is it after 24 hours? Anyways, PMing is way better :P
I just gonna reply with a new one so in the end there'll be a huge amount of accounts... God some people are stupid... Anyway, as always, I don't really care about your opinion ^-^
Gonna make a new thread since some people are to stupid to read...
Do not post here anymore!
@Ravallo or @master131 Please close this...

NEW THREAD HERE!
Thanks ! Got one !
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?